"Standing Still"

JI Case High school, has. a terrible. Terrible newspaper. That's the only reason I was going to join newspaper publications. At least I know how to use spell check. And the poems in there are so juvenile... I hope not too many kids take that shit seriously. Haha anyways, enough of me ranting. Next year I'll start my underground newspaper, too late in the year now and I don't have the drive. Why I am talking so much about nothing? Completely dazed.

Last night was great . And, when I say great. I mean long and blurry and I smiled so much my cheeks are sore. People are so mutha fuckin annoying. let me tell you. I just remembered I have "Awake" pills in my pocket. Is it messed up that the label actually says "Awake" ? Makes me think of a future where everything would come in medication. My friend Jacob Zinda who is baby cousin to my friend Axel Zinda just walked by and told me it was "cute" that I had a blog. Anyways. But everything would have a pill that you had to take to get it. Because our planet would be dead, and we wouldnt be able to grow any crops and all the animals would die, we would have to rely on science to make the things we need for us in pills. the bottles would all be labeled, just like the awake pills. "Nutrients" "H20". big font.


TIME IS GOING SO SLOW. I hate homeroom days, accept for the fact that I get to sit By my buddy Matt Schallhorne (sp?) He's not the most popular guy, and has more quirkes than others it seems but he's genius. And friendly. Friendly people are usually great. I asked why I was talking about nothing but Im not coming out with anything better. Exhausted, more homework tonight.. someone please remind me to NOT be a complete procrastinator. I wish I had, a little dinosaur that would sit on my shoulder and remind me of what I needed to do. And he was smart, like that owl on whinnie the pooh or fucking, "cha-cha" and i could ask him anything and he'd answer me in this like, old english butler man accent. Id name him .. Jon just walked by. he thinks its cool that i have a blog, why is everyone so curious? Id name him Ferin or Horseman. and he'd be a flying dinosaur that could fit in the palm of my hand. I could use some coffee. "That grave and wholesome liquor, which makes the genius quicker."



No comments: