Little Pills

Today the boy that moved in a few minutes from my house earlier this year sat next to me on the bus. His name is Marshall, He's 18. Came from Tampa, Florida but I don't know why. He has rather large gauges, short dark wavy hair, slender & tall. I think it'd be nice if we became friends, someone to hang out with. Anyways. Im now scheduled for CRC, dropped German and Newspaper Publication for next year so I can have a lunch. Its really nice out today.

I made a CD last night. Mustard Plug, Reel Big Fish, and The Flatliners. Most other music is pretty shitty after listening to an hour of Ska, happy music. Even my mom liked it somewhat, or at least liked watching my insane gestures as I sing along. It made her laugh. The bell's going to ring in about ten minutes and I'd like to find a book so, that's that. Peace.

No comments: