Project Basic 482

Im not as tired today. Not as tired. I was thinking and realizing this is the longest I've gone in over .. at least a year and a half with getting to just cuddle with someone. How do I feel about that? I don't know. I want to of course, but anyone that would want to just cuddle probably likes me more than a friend. I don't know if I'm explaining that correctly. When I was in elementary school, I remember the teacher telling me that when you write 'I' in reference to yourself it was capitalized because it always stood alone. And I remember thinking that I would always be alone. Im very calm right now. At peace, I feel it in my wrists. Joints all over actually to some degree or another. Hard to explain. Today is toga day for the seniors, i think back to when my brother was a senior. Wonder what reason he had for not doing any of it, Not that I plan to. Just I'd expect it from him. Audrey and I will be taking all of our prom money and using for a road trip, nothing too big I'd imagine. She was talking about going through Chicago, then just finding nowhere after that and staying there for awhile (she came up with this idea in the paring lot this morning, where we were hiding from emo kids and cops)  I'm excited. I should probably get to work on some of the english worksheets I need to have done for tomorrow. I can see my reflection in the computer monitor. Black make up around sunken hazel eyes. Straight nearly black choppy hair, subtle flips around jaw line. Clear white skin, so light.  lips pinker than they would be if I didn't chew at them, despite that still smooth. Nine minutes to find another book.


No comments: