Sladky Yahzick

Going on a bit short of two hours sleep, but I drank some coffee this morning so other than having very off physical senses I'm feeling fine. Still sick but seems to be a bit better than yesterday. I've reached a sort of common ground with what I want as of recently. I know what makes me happy, and what makes me hurt. Those things that hurt can tempt me from time to time, in their own moments. Though I may get burned, Im certainly done shoving my hand into the fire.

I could go for a back massage.."Where are you?!"




It's interesting to me the variety of reactions I get for the things I wear. People either think I'm 'Adorable' .. just because. 'Trendy' because I'm different. 'Awesome' because about 90% of my clothes are from value village. And last but not least, the oh so common 'What the hell are you wearing?' That one always makes me smile real big, I guess I was never one for compliments.


This is my new friend Sage.

Im in a wonderful mood. Things are just going smoothl
y for me, especially with the year ending and all awaiting me this summer. I have to write a paper this weekend on AIDS. Only three pages, which is lovely.

Plans for Summer are as follows
  • Europe- (7.2.09 to 7.12.09) with Parents.
  • Door County- Whenever possible with Sheridan & Lori.
  • Appleton- Staying with Danny, 1 week min. hopefully.
  • Madison- ASAP with Destiny & Audrey, to see Jacob.
  • Chicago- Hopefully taken alone, Some Saturday.
  • Streamwood, IL- Sheridan's Dad's house.


My only disappointment in all of that is that Alaska isn't on it. I've been dreaming of it lately even, but the bell is going to ring in four minutes & I'd like to find a book.

"Let the black flower blossom as it may."
-Nathaniel Hawthorne


No comments: