Breathing

I feel like it's been sometime since I've written anything of substanance into this, so here goes. Today was long, and as usual blurred together. I came home early, i'm having some trouble breathing. And the shitty ventalation at Case doesn't help. But anyways, spent the day relaxing. Which yes was nice but I keep thinking about the homework that I could've gotten done in x hours. Ah well.

I went out to eat with my Dad, which is always nice. When we got home I decided to spend a few hours outside wandering. Ended up finding something like that of a small room set back in the woods lining the nine acres behind my house. There was some over-grown shrubs that I cut away. Then grabbed a few things from my house/room/garage. (I especially like the way one of the tree's has fallen. Creates a hanger like stub perfect for my backpack.)

-Chair, taken from garage.
-Candle, taken from my bookshelf.
-Sheet, taken from beneath my bed.
-Large shard of mirror, originally taken from the creative center.
-Hot Air Balloon tin, (consists of various little necessities) from my grandma.

That's all I've pulled together thus far.

Pulling an all nighter. Sort of kicking my immune system while it's down, but I have work to do.

I'll conclude this with a quick note on what I'm expecting of my weekend. Sheridan will be in town, and I can actually sleep at her house (No excuses for coming home at 4:00 am necessary). This means that Saturday night is going to be in one sense or another, a well deserved escape.

No comments: