Ouch

Going on half an hour of sleep and 400 mg of caffeine. Nothing feels completely real, but I don't exactly mind that. I finished my paper, Homework packet, and notes for history. As well as A'ced my vocab test in English. Now all I have left is some work sheets & a quiz to take in Algebra, and 45 minutes or so of strictly studying up on my german which will hopefully be done over chinese food with one of my favorite people, Josh Brown (who happens to be a german-speaking-pro). Maybe I should be proud, but maybe I shouldn't have put myself in the position I was in in the firs place. I was pretty delusional last night when I did finally lie down. It started to rain pretty bad, and I thought I heard Sage. So I got up and got some food & water for her and went outside. I waited a little while under cover of the front porch, but didn't see her. Took off my sweater and laid it out like a bed next to the food & went back inside to sleep.



Time to go.

No comments: