Governor Dogde, WI.


Shortly after taking this picture at Stephen's Falls, I decided to go in the water gathering at the bottom. It was hot as hell and I wanted to relax for a bit after the climb down. I saw a muddy area I thought would be a safe place to start walking in. The inch long gash on the bottom of my right foot from the rock that was hiding in that muddy area will tell you I was wrong.


Annie's in this one. Bringing her along proved to be a great idea, she saved my ass a few times. And it wasn't bad having the company either. Not that my parents aren't awesome company, but they were busy doing other things for most of the trip.


This is a picture we took the night we arrived at the park. We got pretty bored around 1 A.M. and decided to venture to the showers. They were pretty disgusting - hence the faces. Also in this, you can see my new swimming suit. It's pretty cool, I think. There's a compialation of comic what-nots, covered in stripes. Thank you Target.


I guess I kind of uploaded these backwards. This was a picture I took before heading out of Racine. I was bored, waiting to hear back from Annie as to whether or not she was going to be able to join me. I think I look pretty happy in it. My glasses are obnoxious, but I like them.

I bought a state park visitor pass on this trip, which pretty much means that I can go camping at any WI state park with a camp ground. Lots without water and electric are only $14.00 or so a night. I'm thinking about getting a group of people together and taking a four or maybe even five day trip. If everyone pitches in it'd be pretty cheap, I just have to think of the right people to invite at this point.

The rest of the pictures I took are on my Ipod. Most of them are of "The House On The Rock" which was certainly awesome, but I'm feeling pretty lazy.. So since that's out in my car, it appears this will conclude my post. Have a great next 12 hours, whoever you are.

No comments: