Trash, Go Pick It Up.



Sometimes I want to be pretty, sometimes I'm just dirty and sleep deprived.
But I'm never any of the girls you wanted to be with while we were dating.

"Actions speak louder than words, Samantha."

My eardrums have burst.

I may seem to be being unhealthy, but it really isn't that big of a deal.
Sometimes I just need to be reminded that despite whatever pretty words seep out of your mouth,
you haven't changed. And it all just makes me so incredibly proud of myself.


It has been nice, to be wanted. It's been nice to be held, and looked after. It's been nice to have someone there when I need them, rather than someone who determines for themselves if I need them or not.

And as for the times I've left him alone in his bed..
They had nothing to do with you or insufficient emotional fulfillment.

I'm just a scared little asshole who only really ever thinks of herself.



No comments: