Blue Moon


I'm convinced no one will ever know how fragile my heart actually is.

I wanted to show you. I thought you would understand, but I got so hurt along the way.
I became so focused on trying to find my way back that I lost sight of how to show you at all.

I wanted desperately to forgive you, I know you're only human. But I couldn't, and I can't, because my feelings for you are inhuman. My love for you is beyond life and death and dimensions. And unfortunately, the only thing that could ever match it's permanence, is it's frailty.

Now I have all of these things that have happened in my head. All these things I thought two people in love were incapable of doing to each other, and it's left me absolutely terrified of myself and the only  prospective partner I've come across thus far. I don't want to be alone, I don't need to be. But more than that, I don't want to have to deal with the paranoia I now seem to involuntarily associate with trust.





Goodnight.


No comments: