Casiotone For the Painfully Alone.



I've gotten to know and care for quite a variety of people. Granted, I don't care nearly as much for any of them as I used to simply because things change. But still, the similarities between each of them are there. Each held a certain facade, and when I'd finally worked my way either completely or somewhat behind that they weren't very nice. Be it because they lost the desire to care for me, they were too troubled, or just couldn't decide if my getting closer was a good thing or not. Sometimes I wonder as to how the situation might have swayed under different circumstances. Would I still be attracted to them had they no sort of front in the first place? Probably not. I'm quite typical in the sense that if there is no challenge the boy doesn't appeal to me. What if it was my fault, what if there was something I could have done to make them feel more comfortable with me be the case indecision, or troubles. Might there have been fewer troubles if we could have talked about them? And say I had the understanding and patience? Alas, I'm alone. And I know writing about this won't change anything.

No comments: