Make You Turn Around


My life's changed a lot in the past year, in ways I would've never expected. I fell in love, and watched it self-destruct. Then be rebuilt into something of a mch smoother quality. Also I've been faced with the dilema of wanting and not getting, in the very bold somewhat life changing sense. I've learned a lot about myself. This is all a bit too personal for my blog though, so on a differant note. The last few days have been pretty good. Relaxing and spent with some of my favorite company. I've been talking more to my friend James, and from that I've sort of taken away the fact that people are capable of breaking the mold you might have set them in. I'm reading a book by Sean Covey, Nancy recommended. 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens'. Sounds pretty corny to me, but I'm going to give it a shot. Maybe, I don't really finish books. Alright well, that's that.

No comments: