It's Hard to Remember to Live Before You Die.

Swollen thick, with nothing I can understand,
with nothing I can really plan.
And I don't want to know what comes next,
no I don't want to see.
I don't want to live before I pay my fee's,
so instead I found the trouble with the sky,
though still I can't map the issues of my life.
Heavy in the river, trying to float
and baby baby you aint no boat.
Away and such everything eventually goes,
and why pose the question if no one knows,
Why pose the question if everyone knows.
That's that, this is this,
the clock goes round while it tick tick ticks
and what im missing is what is going to be missed.
My chest is tight, and bursting will hurt.
To stitch me back up well that might be worse.
So keep that thread close,
casue you know i won't do it on my own.
You know how I get
when ive been feeling alone.

No comments: