"No, Just wanted to bruise your lip."

"Timing is everything." Who said it.. I don't know, or care to find out. But they were right. I suppose more so than at any other point in my life thus far that's proving entirely true/relevant. No matter what angle or aspect your looking from.

(via littlemiss → tupac shakur)

I'm smiling, I'm positive. I'm comfortable. I'm fucked, maybe. But I'm rocketing out of this circle I've been racing around for as long as I can remember. Im 15 for 73 more days. The sun is hanging around a bit longer, but my skin's just as white as it always is. No, I still havent grown an inch since 8th grade and my heart's scattered across Wisconsin, but I'm collecting the pieces. Taking them back. Is this an epiphany? No, that'll hit in about 3 hours.
For now I'm just full of life.

http://scienceblogs.com/isisthescientist/upload/2009/04/dr_isis_i_only_need_a_minute_o/explosion.jpg

No comments: