Dream World


I had a pretty good weekend. I got home after school on Friday and completely passed out, woke up around eight just as my friend Tyler was getting off of work. He picked me up and we went over to some bar with his Dad & a few other kids to eat dinner. I didn't have much to talk about with them other than dirt biking so the night wasn't terribly fun but it was nice. After we ate we drove around downtown for awhile and talked. I got home around 11:45 to find my parents were still up watching a movie, so I joined in to see the end. It was great to be with them. Then I sat outside for a bit with Sage and went to bed.

I ended up sleeping until 3:00 pm the next day, not something I like to do. Then I met up with Audrey & Destiny at caribou. We went over to Petland, which always makes me kind of sad but it was alright. Afer that we went back to Audrey's for a bit, then headed downtown to meet up with Steve, and some other kid's I can't remember who were hanging out on the beach. Stayed there for a while, and then headed to Best Buy to get the 3rd season of The L Word. We stayed up all night watching that, well that, sitting on the phone with someone & going for little walks. Went to McDonalds at about 6:15 where I managed to keep my sausage McMuffin down for about five minutes. We then went to a park, Value Village, and a small slew of downtown rooftops. I got a ride home from my Dad around 3:00. I can't remember much of the day from that point on, but I know I was in bed by 8:00. 

Bell just rang, peace.



No comments: