5,000 Miles

30 Things

1. I'm very observant, especially of people.
2. I go to Denny's a lot.
3. I do a lot of things I shouldn't.
4. I do regret some things, but wouldn't change them if I could.
5. I over think things.
6. I've always got my backpack from Jamaica.
7. In that backpack is always a metal tin.
8. Body language leaves a bigger impression on me than anything.

9. I'm not as into music as the boys that I attract.
10. I get lonely easily.
11. I'm a Leo.
12. I read a lot, but rarely finish a book.
13. I love to draw, but it intimidates me.
14. I can write quite well when I want to.
15. I procrastinate things.
16. I bite my nails.
17. When I like someone, my nail polish will be chipped away.
18. I can be a flirt.
19. I'm good at manipulating things, but don't do it often.
20. I love my family more than anything.
21. I'm more typical than I let on.
22. I like uppers.
23. Human anatomy interests me quite a bit.
24. I don't wear my emotions on my sleeve.
25. I can be insanely sarcastic.
26. I don't sleep much.
27. I have an out-door cat, that I like more than my house cats.
28. I confuse most people.
29. I'm my Father's daughter.
30. I'm in love with the night.